Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday inspirations.

Today's question is; can you ever blog too much about cookies - the answer is definitely NO! 
I have a few favourite cookie maker/ decoraters. And I love the fact that they are willing to share tips and secrets with us. One of these favourites is Sweet Sugar Belle. If you have never heard about her, prepare to be educated. 

Here is a small sample of her amazing creations. Do yourself a favor and go visit her :)
1. A tutorial on how to make a paper cookie stencil (with super cute ties as the example)
2.  Green eggs and Ham cookies (these are my favourite)

For the past few days I have been thinking about visual journaling. I'm not good at drawing but the idea is intriguing. I happened to find a blog called michelle my belle - and she seems to have perfected the art of visual journaling. Take a look. I think they are all INCREDIBLE!!




Happy Monday.
^.^

0 comments: