Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Inspirations

I'm really excited about this week, it's probably (definitely) because we have family coming to visit us for a week from Friday. So my day didn't need any brightening up - but I happened to find a blog that has 100's of sewing tutorials so my day just keeps getting better. 

Go take a look - Alina has even categorized them and each link takes you to a great tutorial - it could days to work through these :) have fun.

and THANK YOU so much Alina from adventures in home-making :)

Some (and by some, I mean tons) of sewing tutorials.

Happy Monday
^.^

lose the fear

2 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Thank you so much for the tutorial link...Wow, I just went over and took a quick look, I can't wait to dig into it!
Have a wonderful visit with your family.

alina said...

I just stumbled across this- so glad you like it. I'm going to update it and add more soon... :)